PartnerOne Premises Pollution
Download an application (Word doc)
Download a product information sheet (PDF)
What is PartnerOne Premises Pollution?
- PartnerOne Premises Pollution is a Site Specific Pollution policy offered through the PartnerOne Environmental program from Beacon Hill Associates. It can provide coverage for both on-site and off-site clean-up, defense costs, and third party bodily injury and property damage claims.
- PartnerOne Premises Pollution is offered by carriers rated "A" or better.
- Available product enhancements include first and third party Transportation Pollution Liability, Natural Resources Damages, coverage for scheduled storage tank systems, Mold coverage, Extended Reporting Periods, and coverage for non-owned waste disposal sites.
Why is PartnerOne Premises Pollution important?
- PartnerOne Premises pollution is rated, quoted, bound, and issued via Beacon Hill's in-house PartnerOne Environmental program department, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and excellent service.
- Because claims arising from a pollution condition from an Insured's premises may not be covered via the Insured's General liability or Property coverage form.
- Because coverage through the PartnerOne Premises Pollution program starts at $3,000.
Virtually all premises have a pollution exposure, from the Insured's operations, a neighbor's negligence of its facility, or even natural disasters triggering an event.
Target risks include, but are not limited to:
- RCRA Facilities
- Industrial Plants
- Warehousing & Storage Facilities
- Recycling Facilities
- Landfills or Transfer Stations
- Water/Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Biofuel Facilities
- Shopping Centers & Retail Facilities
- Office Buildings/Commercial Real Estate
How do I apply for a PartnerOne Premises Pollution indication?
- Follow the above link for an application, then complete and return to your Regional Account Executive along with any supporting underwriting information.
- Please note coverage will be on a non-admitted basis. E&S Taxes will apply.