Download an application (PDF)
Download a product information sheet (PDF)
What is PartnerOne Package?
- PartnerOne Package is a combined form offered through the PartnerOne Environmental program from Beacon Hill Associates. It provides General Liability coverage, as well as Contractors Pollution Liability and Professional Liability when applicable.
- PartnerOne Package coverage is offered by carriers rated "A" or better.
- PartnerOne Package targets small to middle market environmental contractors and consultants, including fire and water restoration contractors.
- Available product enhancements include: Blanket Additional Insured Coverage for General Liability and Contractors Pollution Liability coverage parts, Blanket Waiver of Subrogation, Primary and Non-Contributory, Employee Benefits Liability, Mold Coverage, Transportation Pollution Liability, Natural Resources Damage, and Follow Form Excess Liability via a separate policy, from the same carrier.
Why is the PartnerOne Package important?
- Because PartnerOne Package is rated, quoted, bound, and issued via Beacon Hill's in-house PartnerOne Environmental program department, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and excellent service.
- Because small to middle market contractors and consultants deserve quality policy forms and endorsements.
- Because coverage starts at $2,500 plus applicable taxes and fees.
Target Risks Include, but are not limited to:
- Bioremediation Contractors
- Environmental Consultants/Engineers
- Analytical Laboratories
- Indoor Air Quality Consultants
- Emergency Response Contractors
- Fire/Water Restoration Contractors
- Asbestos/Lead/Mold Abatement Contractors
- Soil/Groundwater Treatment Contractors
- Industrial Hygiene Consultants
- Waste Brokers
How do I apply for a PartnerOne Package indication?
- Follow the above link for an application, then complete and return to your Regional Account Executive along with any supporting underwriting information.
- Please note coverage will be on a non-admitted basis. E&S Taxes will apply.