Stability in an Unstable Market
Stability in an Unstable Market
For more than twenty-one years, Beacon Hill Associates has focused exclusively on environmental insurance products. Working with the top carriers in the industry, Beacon Hill has built a well-deserved reputation for product knowledge, carrier relationships, and service excellence. We believe our 2011 results speak to this long–term, quality approach. In a difficult overall year for our industry, we accomplished the following:
- New Business submit to bind ratio 30.24%
- New Business writings up 40.11% from 2010.
- Renewal retention 82.93%
- Overall GWP growth of 23.36%
Our market niche is experiencing real turmoil right now. Some carriers are non-renewing entire books of business while others are seeking dramatic rate increases. Still others are slashing prices in an attempt to continue driving top-line growth. All of these scenarios present significant problems for agents trying to provide their clients with long-term stability, both in cost and quality of coverage.
Beacon Hill can help. Because of our relationships with A and A+ rated carriers, and our unique knowledge of the marketplace, we can help you find a new home for your client, or a better home for your new business. Finding a carrier that offers excellent coverage with a consistent outlook is crucial. While no one can predict the future of carrier appetites, by choosing to work with companies that are concerned with achieving an underwriting profit we are able to provide your client with a stable platform they can build their business on.
Why choose to work with us to find these solutions instead of another broker, or perhaps doing it yourself? The answers are simple:
- Beacon Hill has long-standing, thriving relationships with the industry’s leading carriers specifically focused on environmental coverage. We do not work with carriers we feel are not providing the coverage and service our clients need. As one of the largest producers of business for many of these companies, we receive exceptional attention to our submissions, leading to our unusually high hit ratios. Hit ratios that benefit both our agents and us.
- We have been in business for over 20 years, specializing exclusively in environmental accounts. Our market access and knowledge is second to none. We know what we can offer you, as well as what your competitors might be offering your client.
- Our specialization, combined with our unique approach to this market, make us the perfect partner for agents who want to generate more revenue, distinguish themselves from the competition, and provide value-added services to their clients.
In a time of market uncertainty such as this, it is more important than ever to have the right people taking your business to the market. As our results in the last year indicate, we do that very effectively. We value our partnership with you and strive to be your preferred source for environmental insurance. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions about our products or if you would like to discuss upcoming opportunities.
William Pritchard Jr., ERM