News From PartnerOne Environmental - March 2012
Dear Valued Agent,
This year is off to an exciting start for PartnerOne Environmental, Beacon Hill’s in-house underwriting division, carrying over momentum from a very successful 2011. Through hard work and strong partnerships with the carriers we represent, last year PartnerOne showed a premium growth of over 35% and boasted a submit-to-bind ratio of approximately 40%. We expect even better results in 2012 as we continue to improve our product offerings and service.
Please continue to think of PartnerOne for your contractors, consultants, and property owners and provide us with your feedback on how we can better serve your needs. We look forward to strengthening our relationship with our agents and brokers throughout 2012.
NEW! Get a CPL Indication Within 24 Hours
OnTarget Program for
The OnTarget Program is a member of the successful PartnerOne family and allows Beacon Hill to provide its partner agents with quick and easy access to industry-specific pollution information for their non-environmental contractor clients.
Non-environmental contractors who fit the OnTarget Program include:
- Carpentry Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Excavation Contractors
- Interior Demolition Contractors
- Mechanical/HVAC Contractors
- Millwright and Plant Maintenance Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Street/Road and Paving Contractors
- Other non-environmental contracting classes will be considered.
How does OnTarget work?
Very simply. You send us an Acord Applicant Info and CGL application, being sure the insured’s operations and gross revenue are listed. If it fits one of our current program categories, Beacon Hill will send you an indication of cost and coverage within 24 hours.
Request an OnTarget indication now.
For more information, feel free to contact us at (800) 596-2156 or send us an email.
Meet PartnerOne Environmental’s Service Team
If you haven’t already met our hard-working service team members for PartnerOne Environmental, we’d like to introduce you to Abby Chrismer and Dana Lillard. These ladies are here to help you with mid-term changes, notices of cancellation (NOC), rescission letters, endorsements, audits, premium finance agreements, certificates, other general servicing issues. Feel free to touch base with them to discuss a specific account, or just to say hello! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feeling the Effects of Air Pollution
By Dana Lillard, Administrative Assistant
Air is something we breathe without thinking. We do it twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for the span of our lives. Along with the air we breathe, we also take in many hazardous chemicals. These chemicals range from Carbon Monoxide and asbestos to Sulfur Oxides. The amount of polluting chemicals depends on where you live and spend your time; some areas such as large cities have higher densities of certain chemicals (chemicals in smog) while other areas that are less populated have high densities of other chemicals (methane pollution from farm animals). Monitoring typically occurs on a regular basis and air quality warnings are issued based on these readings. Read the complete article
Recent Success Stories
- $2M Waste broker purchased CGL/CPL/PL and a $2M Excess for $18,225.
- $850k Environmental consultant and engineering firm purchased GL, CPL, and Prof for $7,929.
- $500k biosolid and spreading contractor purchased GL, CPL, and TPL for $3,167.
- $850k Asbestos abatement & demolition contractor purchased Gl and CPL for $15,772.
- Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL, CPL (including Mold and Nods) for $22,760. We also wrote a corresponding Workers Comp policy for $35,343.
- $900k Fire/water restoration contractor and carpet cleaning contractor purchased GL and CPL for 9,558.